1. The software should be used on a laptop computer, and this computer is a laptop.
2. The rain clouds can be seen in the distance, but no has fallen.
3. They are trying to sell their house, it has been on the market for two months.
4. So the quality of the print was not good, I changed the typewriter ribbon.
5. The lifeguard will warn you about the riptides, or she may require you to get out of the water.
6. You should have finished the work yesterday, yet is not close to being finished today.
7. The phone rang again and again, so the receptionist was not able to get much work done.
8. The missing wallet was found, but the cash and credit cards had been removed.
9. Or you can drive car for another 2,000 miles, you can get it fixed.
10. The chemist was awarded the Nobel Prize, he flew to Europe to accept it.