1. The game show contestant was able to respond to whatever was asked.
2. You should find out which the best physics department.
3. The employee was unhappy about what was added to his job description.
4. Whoever wants to take the desert tour during spring break signing up at the office.
5. The motorist was unable to discover who he had struck his car.
6. The voters should elect whichever of the candidates seems best to them.
7. It was difficult to distinguish between what was on sale and what was merely on display.
8. You should buy whatever the cheapest and most durable.
9. What was written in the letter angered him beyond belief.
10. You can spend your time with whoever important to you.