9.28.2012

Exercise 11 - Use adjective clause connectors correctly

Tentukan apakah kalimat berikut benar (correct) atau salah (incorrect)!

1. It  important to fill out the form in the way that you have been instructed.
2. The car which I have been driving for five years for sale at a really good price.
3. I just finished reading the novel whom the professor suggested for my book report.
4. The plane that he was scheduled to take to Hawaii was delayed.
5. The movie which we watched on cable last night it was really frightening.
6. I made an appointment with the doctor whom you recommended.
7. The enthusiasm with which he greeted me made me feel welcome.
8. The story that you told me about Bob.
9. The men with whom were having the discussion did not seem very friendly.
10. I’m not really sure about taking part in the plans that we made last night.

No comments: